This 1993 photograph shows Bukit Timah Road, towards Anamalai Avenue (southwards). A shop made of zinc and wood, can be seen in the centre of the picture. On the right can be seen a partial view of a high-rise building. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Residential Buildings
- Roads--Singapore--Interchanges and intersections--Photographs
- Squatter settlements--Singapore--Photographs
- Bukit Timah (Singapore)--Photographs